- The University of Chicago Law School, J.D.
- Northern Illinois University, B.A. in Communications, Minor in Political Science
- “States and Municipalities with Federal Antitrust Immunity Unlikely to Be Affected by Market Participant Exception,” Schiff Hardin (May 2020)
- “Good News for Companies: Seventh Circuit Holds Removal of Plaintiffs’ Biometrics Privacy Claims to Federal Court OK,” Employment Law Landscape (May 2020)
- “COVID-19 Workplace Safety: Tips for Employers with Essential Employees,” National Law Review (April 2020)
- “Can a Federal Court Obtain Jurisdiction Over an Agency’s Unpublished Informal Decisions?” Westlaw (March 2020)
- Illinois (inactive)
- United States District Court for the District of Delaware